Web & Graphics Design MASTERY
The Art Of Picking Themes (The Cloth)
What is a WordPress Theme?
A WordPress theme provides all of the front end styling of your WordPress site.
Most WordPress themes provide:
- the overall design or style of your site
- font styling
- widget locations
- page layouts (or templates)
- styles for blog posts and blog archives
- additional stylistic details
Watch this video to see how pick a theme for your client.
This course is my gift to the world. Over 7 Months worth of work and content creation to make sure what I know is shared with those who are ready to learn and most importantly earn from the comfort of their home. Its time to become smart entrepreneurs and strategic hustlers. Its time to work from home, on your computer, when you want and also build relationships with people overseas.
I started on my Grand Mother’s Dining table in 2013 and I have since gone ahead to make thousands of pounds (£) and dollars ($) for myself, I have invested some of my money in getting an MSc and also live in one of the most expensive cities in the world – London. You don’t have to spend your earnings on an MSc…you will decide what you want to do wit your money when you start to make it.
Who Is Daniel Damilola Nejo?
Daniel Damilola Nejo is a Nigerian born creative designer. A guy with a fun and witty personality and love for the hustle. I love creating content and information that I believe will be helpful to someone, somewhere in the world. I have always been an entrepreneur at heart, although from a midldleclass family – I sold firewood when I was a kid not because I was hungry but because I saw logs of wood lying on the floor with no use in my Father’s compound and decided to start a business selling it to people who actually needed it. Now, that is a long time ago.
My thirst for knowledge and exposure has brought me to London where I just rounded up my Masters in Business Information Systems Management. You will learn more about me in the course as I share more knowledge, tips and secrets with you.
Who Is This Course For?
The Puzzle Hustle is for anyone who wants to gain practical knowledge of creative design (Web Design, Graphics Design and other things in between), become a Freelancer who works from home, on their computer and gain skills that will enable begin to earn by providing Web and Graphics Design to businesses in their country and by following my blueprint, be able earn in Pounds (£) and Dollars ($) by providing the same services to clients overseas. I have broken the course down in such a way that anyone who pays attention and follows my step will in no time begin to provide the same services I provide for my clients that has made me be self employed since I was 19, move to London, live a life free of 9-5 and also make crucial relationships with businesses and individuals around the world. Even though this course will be taken by individuals around the world, I created it as my gift to young people in developing countries such as Nigeria, Ghana Zimbabwe, Pakistan, India, Morocco and the rest of the world.
- Lectures 79
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1989
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!! These Videos in this section gives you the basic understanding of what to expect from the course and what you will be taking away.
Graphics Design Made SIMPLE.
In this section, I show you the key things of graphics you need to know without wasting time on other things that does not matter.
- Summary Of “Graphics Design Made SIMPLE”
- The 5 KEYS In Graphics That Brings In Mon£y
- Why Graphics & Web Is A Killer Combo
- Picture Break 2
- Introduction To Your Mail Tool
- Design Logo in 10Minutes (KEY #1)
- (New) How I design Logos II
- Design Business Cards in 10Minutes (KEY #2)
- Design LetterHead In 10Minutes (KEY #3)
- Design Flyer in 10Minutes (KEY #4)
- Creating Mockups in 10Minutes
- Creating Mockups II
- Graphics Design Assignment
Web Design Made SIMPLE.
In this section, I show you how easy and simple it is to design HIGH quality responsive websites fast and with great quality.
- Summary of “Web Design Made SIMPLE”
- Do You Need A Personal Website?
- The Thousand Pound (£) Proposal
- Picture Break 3
- Register A Domain & Hosting
- Installing WordPress Manually (Correctly)
- Installing WordPress Online (Correctly)
- The WordPress Dashboard (The Body)
- The Art Of Picking Themes (The Cloth)
- Installing Themes & Free Layouts (Major Key)
- Brief Introduction To Plugins (The Shoes)
- *New* Installing A WordPress Plugin
- Installing Demo Content (The Sauce)
- The Drag n Drop Website Builder (Less Work)
- Essentials To Know About The Drag n Drop
- Web Design Assignment
- (New) Increase WordPress Memory Limit
- (New) Solve WordPress File Upload Limit
- (New) Cheat Sheet: Make The Theme “Yours”
- (New) Moving Website To Main Domain
This Is The Money.
Yes. This is the section. I show you how to turn what you've learnt above into money. The secret sauce only few are aware of.
- Summary Of “The Money”
- The Website That Exposes You To International Clients
- My Personal Profile On The Website
- Picture Break 4
- My $4300+ Earnings On The Website
- The Cheat Sheet That Only Few Use
- The Service(s) To Provide
- Signing Up On The Website
- Setting Up Your Profile Accurately
- Conversation With Overseas Clients (The Right Way)
- Outsourcing The Work To Others
- Picture Break 5
- Get Paid £/$ Weekly/Monthly (Ongoing Money)
- The Perfect Listing Page
- International Clients II
- The Money Assignment
- Get Your Master Card
- (New) Getting Clients
Resources That Makes Your Life Easier.
These resources are great! I stumbled on them over 1 year after I started and if I had them from the start, they would have saved me time, energy and resources.
FREEBIE: Website Design For USA Client
Watch me design a website for a client in USA within a day.
FREEBIE: Website Design For UK Client.
Watch me design a website for a client in UK within a day.